20080828

Part One: About Our Marriage Before The Affair:

This is a long story but I will try to make it as short as I possibly can. Prior to an event which happened a couple of years ago, I was a happily married woman with two happy kids that both my husband and I adore and place as our highest propriety.

My husband and I met in college and were inseparable from that moment on. We had an intense chemistry, open communication, respected one another immensely and were deeply committed to creating a strong, stable marriage conducive to raising a happy family. I was never unhappy and I never thought that he was either.

We married a few months after college graduation. I worked while he went to law school and in turn, once he was practicing, he worked and supported me while I was raising our children. I honestly believe that were incredibly happy for over 15 years.

We both worked hard, but we were very conscious about making time for one another. We traveled a lot, made weekly date nights, had a very nice sex life (or so I thought), and laughed a lot. I constantly thanked my lucky stars for this man and our family. To read the circumstances that set up the wretched affair, click here or scroll down.